Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekly Update

HoHo Hey everyone!
As many may know i have started my job!! Yes Jason isnt being a pig as he usually is at home
So i have completed my first four days of work at ...


Starbucks


All work was fine until a partner of mine told me there's a rumour about Starbucks funding the Israelis militants against Gaza. So, after hearing this story i felt a little sick to my stomach and tried to find out about stuff a little more. After asking and looking all over the place, i came to a conclusion that it is just a rumour and there was nothing to panic about because i dont think the company to fund a unnecessary war and because of this incident Starbucks stocks have crashed down to the bottom and 2/3 of outlets in Australia have been shut down due to these rumours. Well, if this rumour happen to be true i don't think i have a mood to work in a company which support stupid violence because they cant agree on some religion thingy.so Whatever...


On the bright side American Idol Season 8 Is Back!!!



hahahahhahahahahhaahahhahahahaha and so is my other favourite tv series i see a light in my days shinign so bright is it to heaven?? No its just to my TV...

Signing out,
Jason Hong

0 comments: