Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions of 2008

1. To Lose Weight

Verdict: Failed. Instead of losing weight I have put on 2kg

2.To Be Smarter/Better in my Studies

Verdict: Passed. I am better although its just by 5-8 marks...

3.To Be More Outgoing.

Verdict: Cant really say... some months are good and some just dull as hell...

4.Not to get Addicted to Computer Games

Verdict: Failed. Whoever play DOTA @ GARENA please add me IDname: Leojason lvl 21 in 10 months!

5.Not To download and watch too many Tv Serials

Verdict: Failed by a mile now currently following 16 in a year.

So that's last years Resolutions mostly failed everything hope this years better. So let me list down this years and judge me if u can

Resolution Of 2009

1.To Lose Weight

2.To get a job

3.To buy a new laptop

4.To pick up a musical instrument or a new language

5.To be More Outgoing or spontaneous

Signing out,
Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.= i dun think buying a new laptop is counted as a resolution =.= it should be "not get addicted to using the laptop". hahaha

Jason Hong said...

watever...