Saturday, January 24, 2009

Starting the Year Of The OX with a Loss

Sheeesh as sucky as it sound things are not as bad as it sounds
It was the day known as yesterday aka Friday i was on the railway station filled with people bustling their way to work. As i stepped into the train i wondered how could i do this as a routine... and i set a reminder to myself to never get a job in KL... Its so freaking pack!! I cant barely feel my feet at time squishing between mountains of people. But... i took my time n prayed in my heart " Thank God i am "BIG" and tall LOL" So, the journey took 20 minutes to KL Sentral and i had to switch to the Monorail to get to Berjaya Time Square which took about 15 minutes to get there and 10 minutes to wait in line... The minutes of waiting gives u tim to explore our surroundings as i could see amazing and eccentric outfits which spells "L.A.L.A." all around me. And i look at myself n thought " i feel out of place but lucky there were the norms aka working class people also on board the train. As i reached the mall i took out my phone and read the details of sms about the office " Starbucks Office 10th floor". Iwent to the elevator and saw read " this elevator onli takes u to floor 2,4,5,6,7,9,11,14,15" So i thought aiya press la go 9th floor then go up 1 more floor.Then ,WTH whats with the dumb elevator... Why u may ask i cursed... Its not even on or working... Firstly i tot i wanted to climb 10 floors of not running escalators but i was like Jason dun be crazy u cant even run 15 m without panting... I went to option 3 Go to the Starbucks cafe on Ground floor and ask them. So i got down and asked before even entering i saw another elevator which travels to floor 10 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ting*
I reached the 10th floor and found out its filled with food court stalls... "Are you sure its the 10th floor" i asked my phone... So my feet and eyes was force to go round and round til i finally found
a green siren with a green circle.So 1st day of training started i guess at that very point. First Lesson " HIstory of Starbucks" Groan~ malasnya... and on and on it went tilmy brain couldnt stuff no more.So what people may ask whats the loss about going to training? Its not about the training? Its about what happen on the training without the -ing Get it? Ok fine I got pickpocketed my phone's gone. The End....GGGGRRRRRR Stupid arse who stole my phone Curse him!!!

Signing out,
Jason Hong

0 comments: