Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Plan

Off for 3 days...O_O total boredom
NOthing to do the whole day
All i did was sleep eat and DotA
Oh.... so lifeless...
American Idol is 17 hours away
So miserable....
Should go Star Trek before AI
Asked Sarah no decision yet. Dad issues again.
So sad....
Asked my partners for movie on thursday.
3 out of 4 replied okay not bad.
what is next..
all girls and only me
So weird...
Fine maybe wont be that bad
All younger than me...
all can be very b_ _m_o at times
So Creepy...
How to solve this solution??
Invite my boss??
So Awkward....
Invite Sarah on thurs also??
she will feel Awkward...
Okay maybe not....
Sigh should make more male friends
oh what a burden...
Why all of them go overseas?
So Lonely...
maybe my fate is to be this way...

so signing out now
Jason Hong

Elliot Yamin Back with his new Album

So Awesome...

0 comments: