Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scoot Over Sarah! Jason's got a new Best Girl Friend!

Scoot Sarah you've been replaced hehhehehe....
Meet my new girl friend.




She's damn hot rite?? Super model u know!!
She damn slim and got red eyes some more Damn kau chun!
O yea i can turn her on by just waving my hand without touching her
wahahahaa.....




AWESOME rite !! If u guys are CSI fans u should notice that guy from CSI:NY
Aiyah just to keep it short let me show u her full figure body


Hahaha my new hot girl friend!!

Damn AWESOME new 42" slim LCD Tv with a home theatre system wahhahaaha...Now can watch my shows with full blast sound system and no one can stop me muahahahhaha (unless my parents around.....>.<)

Now, the story how my dad bought it. Last Monday, my parents and I went to watch Dark knight at 1Utama shopping centre "FINALLY!!" While waiting for the cinema theatre room to open they went to window shop around the 2nd floor. Then they reached a electronical device shop and BAM!! my dad popped the question.

Dad: Hey Girl, wanna buy a new LCD TV?.

Mom : Sure, want!

Dad : OK lah, lets go in.

15minutes later.....

Mom: Darling aka me your dad bought us a new 42" Lcd TV! Hahahaha Better he buy at least i know where th money is going hehehe...(mom's evil senses...)

Me: Ok.... so how much was it.....

Mom :4k....

Me: O...K...

btw i wasnt there that time..i was lost in MPH somewhere....i got really nothing to say but its a brand new 42" flat screen LCD TV with a new theatre system and i can play Xbox 360 better now kekeke when my sis comes back with it. hehhehee

Signing out,

Jace


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat!??? I'm replaced by a stupid TV????????????? Tze Yong takes ur place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!