Monday, August 11, 2008

A Day of Jokes

Hey all,

Me again...really hyped up after starting up this blog.This have cut down me playing computer games somehow. It's good in a way isn't it? Well, It's the start of the week again...Zzzzz.....
I didn't faint again like last week . No assembly. Sarah's like bugging me about it again
"Did u eat your breakfast?" and i still said "No"
Somethings never change...

So, Math was the first period and...(its a godforsaken subject who thought of it deserves a beating!!!)
Sigh... it's was hell the previous chapter (Vectors) I didn't understand a single thing except that north always points up and south points down.(that may also not be true every time*)

Scene 1 Math Period
Ahh... so to fill up the time Sarah started blurting out some silly jokes

Joke 1
Sarah:Ok, There were 2 cats; one white ,one black. suddenly the white cat fell into the river
and the black cat save it. What is the first thing the white cat say?
Jason: Thank You?
Sarah: No
Jason: your bad luck? (implying to black cat's a symbol of bad luck)
Sarah: No, give up?
Jason: Ok , what?
Sarah: Meow!
Jason: ....o........k....

Joke 2
Sarah: This bird take 2 hours to fly from point A to B in the morining but when coming back at night, it only take 1 hour . Why is it so?
Jason: Traffic jam!
Sarah: Wrong! because in the morning he use 1 wing to shed his eyes so it takes 2 times more
than the night which he can use 2 wings to fly
Jason: Rrr.....ite....

Joke 3
Sarah: Why do birds fly to the North Pole?
Jason: Because they want to see Santa Clause!
Sarah: No.....
Jason: Because they wanna rest on the North "pole"
Sarah: No... because they can't walk there....
Jason: Sarah you,ve been talking to Tze Yong too much.....
Sarah: I know!

Joke 4
Sarah: okok this one quite funny one
Jason: Right.. amuse me....
Sarah: Ok. Chinese eat Maggi Mee , Indonesian eat Indo Mee. Anwar eat what mee ?
Jason: Mamee?
Sarah: No.
Jason: Then What?
Sarah: Sodomee.
Jason: Sarah, you need a doctor.Tze Yong, what did u do to Sarah
Tze Yong: You didn't come school that day i sit next to her she ask me to tell her joke not my
fault.
Jason: She is incurable!!!
Source of lame jokes : Tze Yong

The day went on with intense lameness until the period ended...
Ok back for Scene 2

Scene 2 Pengajian Am aka Malaysian studies

Teacher: Ok, today's topic is Sexual Harassment. Anyone can tell what is it?
Jason: Teacher! Sarah sexually assaulted me.
Sarah: wha-what?!
Jason: She sodomize me!!
All eyes shifted to Sarah
Sarah: Nooooo!!!! I didn't He's the one that harass me!!
Jason: Everyone believes the :good-boy" hehehehe (whisper to Sarah)
Teacher: Hahaha! I think that is beyond harassment. If we are talking bout the Anwar thing. I actually believe it might be true. He might have did it once but no the second time.
Students: Why do you believe so?
Teacher: I don't think the Government is dumb enough to prosecute him for something that he never did before. So, they must have some prove that he did it before.
Students: Oooooo....
Teacher: Ok, so anyone have encounter this problem before?
Yee Cheng: (lifts up hand) I did. I was working when i was 15
Teacher: So what did he do?
Yee Cheng: He grabbed my ass when i was doing something and asked me if we should get a room
Teacher: Wah! got report anot?
Yee Cheng: No I just warn him oni la i was still at a naive stage.
Teacher: I think they won't dare to upset you Can see you can take care of yourself.
Jason: Yea because she's sporty!

Sporty? Let's have a flashback
During math period,
Our Math teacher was saying Yee Cheng, I think in your class your the only one that is sporty.
Teacher: Cheng your the only one in your class that's very sporty
Yee Cheng: HUH?!
Teacher: Sporty? athletically fit
Ian: Yea! Look at all the muscles at her legs
Cheng ,Teacher and other students started staring....and she started blushing. LOL

Ok lets go back.
Yee Cheng: Omg! Jason!
Whole Class: Laughs*!!!

The day went on...laughing
Once my freind said that if u laugh a lot
Your abdominal muscles will contract and u can build a six pack
From experience... it DOESN'T WORK! I still got a pot belly *Sniff* Sobs* Sniff*

Signing off,
Jace ..... i am dumbfounded.. by lameness

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! the jokes were funneeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! xD Tze Yong gives very 'good' entertainment xD