Saturday, August 15, 2009

How great if all life is perfect

Hey peeps
i am down in penang for the weekend after a very ermm..... "interesting" orientation week.
Just doing my job as a grandson visitng my grandma while taking advantage of at least having some good home cooked food (omg in an Indian uni, u get Indian food not theres any problem but stop the flood of curry and spices). Its nice being someplace u can call as a second home. the only annoyance get from here is from my cousins. sigh the pain i tell u....
Well only 2 out of 3 total... irritants.The main subject i want to talk about is having to do with my 2nd cousin. Unfortunately in his case, due to abnormal genetic outcome he was born with down syndrome. To many it is a pity but after awhile we learn to except a flaw makes what everyone special heres a pic of him and me playing with my webcamHe maybe slow in learning but he is so great to make one cheer up.Watching him and observing him i feel that he is more normal than any other person but he picks up speaking very slow.thank god that my aunty and uncle has signed him up for speech classes and for the pass year he has picked up a few words.I always admired him for making up for him flaws in assisting others.I have heard many great stories about him when i am not in penang from my sister like he knows how to help my grandma to carry stuff frim the market. sigh... As someone wrote life is what you make of it and let this be and inspiration for all.

Signing out,
Jason

0 comments: