Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Sesion With D-listed singers

HoHo it's been awhile since i last blogged .
Just gotten lazy i guess. Well, what i wanna blog about is my outing with my current classmates in school . As the only "banana" u would say i am the outcast of the group because i tell u ,these people fire their Chinese dialects like a machine gun with infinity bullets. I can understand some sentences but because i cant translate all of them because they speak too fast for my mind to understand...... well that's life i guess... when ur a banana.

So as u read the title, we went to the karaoke lounge in 1Utama located at the 5th floor

and without waiting they rushed to snatch the controller and the mights .

Cough cough, about our singing if Simon Cowell was here he would say" i would rather stuff my ear with dynamites instead of earplugs and blow my head of to outer space....." Lol.. Well, we still enjoy ourselves singing so, who cares we paid for it we deserve it!


hahaha..... signing out

Jace Hong

0 comments: